Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love chocolate chip cookies. I also love this recipe that I have come up with from dozens of other recipes combined. This recipe makes about 24 cookies which I think it the perfect amount. I have made some cookie recipes that make over 48 cookies. Who needs that many cookies laying around. Unless you are hosting a party of course. If that is the case just double this recipe and get the same results. Now for my amazing directions. 

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 eggs
  • 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cups semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 2. Put in all the ingredients in the order listed in a large bowl and mix on low-med speed. 3. Once all ingredients are mixed in drop large spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. 4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.

I am actually in the process of coming up with a new chocolate chip cookie recipe! They are just so yummy. 
Enjoy the recipe! 
love, Carlee

2 comments:

  1. These look amaaazzzinnggggg. Beautiful photos too! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee