Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Islander

My go to outfit. It is so comfy, airy, but can be warm at the same time. I love taking photos in the yard at the house I grew up, it is so pretty. But I am also excited to make a house of my own. Even if it's just a one bedroom apartment. Hopefully soon I can update you more on wedding plans and moving plans. Clark is stationed in North Caroline so that is where I will be heading! Hopefully soon. 
love, Carlee
Maxi skirt: Macys
Shirt: gift
Sandals: Old Navy 




4 comments:

  1. Great island style! I am a military wife (congrats on soon entering the fold!) and we live in Hawaii now, so this was great inspiration for today;) I love your blog, and can't wait to re-do mine with a few of your styling notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful outfit and location!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Almost looks like a maxi dress! Maxi skirts are always way too long on me so I always wear dresses but tie a shirt over them. Have a good one! xx

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit beautiful blog!!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7086281/unique-fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee