Saturday, June 8, 2013

My bridal shower thank you's

My bridal shower was awesome. My mom organized it and it was very low key and really fun. I always get a little overwhelmed when the attention is all on me. Like I can't believe all these people came just to celebrate me and my future and also bring me gifts. It is so nice and I am so thankful. When people do something nice for me I want to make sure they know that I appreciate them probably more than they know. I have been told in the past that I seem unappreciative but I am SO appreciative so it has been my goal lately to make sure everyone special in my life knows how thankful I am everyday. 

I designed these cards myself through my shop Little Sloth and now they are available for Custom Order. Unless you have the same future last name as me (which would be awesome) then they will obviously need to be custom ordered. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
love, Carlee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee