Thursday, July 18, 2013

Now in North Carolina

I have officially moved across the country and have been in North Carolina now for 5 days. There is absolutely no furniture in our apartment except for a bed. Everything is making me stressed out but I am happy to be here with Clark. 
My friend and I spent 5 days driving across the country. From Washington State to North Carolina so literally all the way across the country and now I am here sitting on my floor writing list of all the things that need to get done. There are a lot of lists! ha. I will share my favorite photos from the trip soon or if you followed me on instagram (love_carlee) you probably kept up just fine. 

I am excited to get settled in and make this apartment feel like home. I want to start focusing my attention on exploring North Carolina and the south but that will have to wait for a little while. Also sorry for be absence I hope you can understand! 
love, Carlee

2 comments:

  1. North Carolina is so exciting! That's a very beautiful place; you will love it. Have fun with decorating your new home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan, the green is so gorgeous! I'm wearing a similar colour on my nails right now, actually!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee