Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was Clarks birthday. We had a really great time. I surprised him with donuts in the morning then we went go-karting and putt-putt golfing. You are never to old for that right? He unwrapped his presents and we did a little shopping. Of course, we had Jimmy Johns for lunch because that is his favorite and then just relaxed for a while. For dinner we went to Joe's Crab Shack and had yummy homemade dessert at home. It was a fun day and it wasn't even my birthday. 

I am thankful that Clark and I are now getting to celebrate birthdays, holidays, and anniversaries together. For the past couple of years we haven't been able to and it is nice to get to now. Enjoy your Sunday.
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. I get crabs on my bithday!
    Awesome!
    Lovewhatyouread14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee