Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cabbage Salsa/ Fish Taco Toppings

This is a great cabbage salsa recipe. The first time I had it was in my hometown at our best Mexican restaurant in town. Then I started having it all the time when my now mother-in-law got the recipe and started making it. I wanted to make it because I needed to use the vegetables I had in the house. I did have to buy the cilantro though.
Anyways I made it and used it as the toppings on our Fish Taco dinner the other night. The fish tacos were amazing and I will need to share a recipe for that soon. So good.

You'll need
1/2 head chopped cabbage
1/2 red onion, chopped
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1/2  jalapeno, diced 
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped

1 orange squeeze all the juices out and throw away the rest
This recipe is really easy. Just mix all the ingredients together listed above and you are ready to eat with some tortilla chips or use as a topping on fish tacos. Enjoy.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee