Friday, September 27, 2013

Cherry Cordial Brownies

I made these for Clark's birthday and we ate them on Saturday night. They were so good and Clark said that we finally have to through the rest away or we would gain 10 lbs and I am sure he would have been right. 
You'll need
Brownie
Brownie mix + all the ingredients on the box

Frosting
2 cups powered sugar
1/2 melted butter
4 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons maraschino cherries juice
maraschino cherries blended
3 dropped of red food coloring

Drizzle
1/2 cup melted chocolate chips

1. Follow the directions on the box to make the brownies (bottom layer.) I made a 9x9. 2. For frosting mix together powered sugar, butter, vanilla, and maraschino cherries and juice and the food coloring. 3. Let the brownies cool completely before frosting them. 4. After frosted. Melt chocolate chips in a microwaveable safe bowl and drizzle on top of brownies. 5. Cool, cut and serve. 
Enjoy.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee