Monday, September 23, 2013

Lumber River

We really like exploring. This little state park is about an hour from where we live and we just wanted to check it out for the day. It was super cool. I am new to the south so I just love seeing the trees growing up out of the water and the moss hanging off the trees. I just think it is so cool. Clark thinks I am a little nuts for getting so excited every time I see it but oh well. haha 
It looks like a great place to go camping. Although there were signs posted for No Swimming which made be kind of sad but the water doesn't look very good to swim in anyways. Back home whenever we would go camping we would always swim. And yep I am a camping kind of girl. I definitely couldn't go camping here in the summer it is way to hot! Maybe now in the fall since it is cooling down a bit. 

There were people getting ready to go fishing when we were there. I wonder what they catch.. Catfish maybe. I wonder if they will see an alligator. ha That is me being a total Pacific Northwest kind of girl and having no idea what the south entails. But I am learning. 
Have a wonderful day.
love, Carlee 
Shirt: Target
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Hat: Boston Team Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee