Monday, September 2, 2013

The Chattahoochee River

I had an amazing weekend in Columbus GA with Clark this weekend. It was a long great weekend. Clark is still in airborne school but he got Friday and today off so I decided to head down there on Thursday and spend the weekend with him. I missed him a lot and it was nice to be able to spend time with him again after a few weeks of not being together. 
This first stop we made was the Chattahoochee River. Which I was very excited about, mostly just because of the Alan Jackson song. ha. We actually headed across the river to Alabama and checked out the river from that side and you know I had to do my photo by the state sign thing. I had never been to Alabama but now I have. The river was really pretty. I love cities that are built along rivers. I wish Fayetteville NC was built along a river... oh well. 
Anyways we had a great time and did so many fun things. You will be seeing all the adventures here on the blog. Have a happy Labor Day.
love, Carlee
Tank: Marshalls
Shorts & Sunglasses: American Eagle
Belt & Bag: Target
Sandals: Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee