Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gillis Hill Farm

It's October! So crazy anyways, one day last week Clark got off early and we headed to Gillis Hill Farm to get some ice cream. I had cookies and cream and Clark had banana.  I have been wanting to go for a while now because they have homemade ice cream and this time of year they have a pumpkin patch and a corn maze. They are even open everyday of the week except Sundays. I was happy we went on a weekday because I don't know how busy it gets during the weekend. 
After we got our ice cream we walked around the grounds a bit. Unfortunately is started to rain off and on so we hid out for a while. It was nice though. The animals were so fun to watch, there was one rooster with only one leg and I felt really bad for him. There was also goats, rabbits, chickens, llamas, and ponies. I just love the country side and the farm feeling. It must be because that is the type of environment I grew up in. 
I definitely think I want to end up in the country when I settle down and have kids. This farm is actually only about 10 miles from our apartment. So it is pretty much perfect, in the "country" with cotton fields surrounding it and a ton of farm animals but also only 10 minutes from the "city." That would be my ideal location. 
love, Carlee
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: American Eagle
Boots: Famous Footwear
Target: Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee