Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gross Farm

For the past few years I have gone pumpkin picking at local farms in Washington State and even though now I am living in North Carolina I know I still wanted to continue on this tradition. So I researched places to go pumpkin picking around our area and found a couple places one was Gillis Hill Farm and the other was this place Gross Farm. We choose Gross Farm because there was good reviews and we had never been.  Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday so I enjoy doing everything that comes along with the holiday and autumn. One thing that is a most do is a corn maze and picking pumpkins.
So that is just what we did. I wanted to bring our pup Knox but didn't know if it was a good idea so I message the Gross Farm Facebook page before we went and they said we could bring our pup. So we did. We headed about 20 minutes north of Fayetteville to Gross Farms. First we did the corn maze it was about 2 miles total, it didn't really seem like it because we were having so much fun running around and finding the check points. We got all 15 check points and we were very happy. Knox was tired as all heck when we were finished. We got him some water and he was ready to go pick pumpkins. Also I swear I don't wear these orange pants that often it just feels that way since my last three post consist of them. Clark even said "I like that you have your pumpkin pants on today." Exactly what I was going for... pumpkin pants.


We seem to have found the two larges pumpkins in the patch or so it seems. But it was fun and we had a great time. We headed home after the pumpkins and Knox immediately feel asleep at my feet in the car. I still can't get over how sweet he is. After we ate some lunch and relaxed a bit we carved our pumpkins. It was a good Saturday. We enjoyed our weekend, now enjoy your week.
love, Carlee
Pumpkin Pants: Marshalls
Sweater & Purse: Target
Boots: Cathy Jean
Scarf: Old

6 comments:

  1. Awww, that puppy! I want!! So cute! And I absolutely love these photographs at the pumpkin patch :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these fall photos and the pup, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're going to go pick pumpkins tomorrow! I'm so excited!! These photos are so pretty and your pup is DARLING!! Love the color combo with your orange pants and magenta scarf, you look so cute
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun day, and oh my god that puppy is the cutest thing ever !!!

    jomischief

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee