Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Lump Overlook

This was our first official stop on the Blue Ridge Parkway and I actually really loved this stop. We hiked to the top of the lump and got to look out over the Application Mts. These mountains don't even closely compare to what we have in Washington but it was so nice to see something other than flat land. There is a lot of flat land on the East Coast.
The grass was so green and I just felt free on top of this little bluff. At one point we were the only people at this stop so we let Knox off his leash and he got to run around. He really enjoyed that. For some reason he loves to jump in the really tall grass. At this stop I kept yelling "I'm King of the World" best Jack from Titanic impression you can think of. Clark thought I was a major dork but that didn't stop me. 
This is only the first official post from the Blue Ridge Parkway and I have about 4 more. I do want to mix in some daily life/ Halloween post. Since my life is still continuing even though I am showing what happened last weekend. So I might break up my trip posts a bit. Anyways enjoy your Wednesday. 
love, Carlee
Shirt: Forever 21
Coat: Target
Boots: Cathy Jean
Socks: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I seriously love your outfit SO much! I love the fact that it's colder in north Georgia than it is here in middle Ga. I miss Blue Ridge so much, I definitely have to get back up there sometime asap! I've never heard of this spot, but then again everytime we go to the mountains we just pass through Blue Ridge and go straight to Tennessee. Haha, don't make fun our our little hilly mountains! I'd love to see Washingtons mountains. Actually I'd just love to live there.
    xoxox
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! Some serious rocker chic style here. Your pup is absolutely adorable.
    Stopping by from Sarah's tucker up link up.
    htto://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee