Sunday, November 3, 2013

Beginning of November

It seems that fall is in full swing here in the sandhill area of North Carolina. Fall was definitely almost at its peak when we saw Linn Cove Viaduct and Grandfather Mountain. But here the leaves seemed to just be green and then brown then on the ground. I was getting sad thinking that none of the trees were gonna turn pretty, red and orange. Turns out I just had to wait until the beginning of November to see the colors. It is definitely different having to wait so long so see the pretty leaves. But I guess the warmer weather and the south has a different leave changing pattern then up north in Washington State.  duh.
Knox and I went for a little walk by our apartments in this foresty area so I could find some pretty trees to take photos by. I definitely could have done better because these trees around me don't really do justice with how pretty the leaves actually are so yeah, my bad. Also I seem to have placed my tripod right in front of a piece of straw or something. ha. At least I am in focus right? 
Today we went grocery shopping and right when we were checking out the fire alarm went off in the store. Our checker finished checking us out and everyone was heading outside. I was so thankful that we got to finish our shopping and go home and not have to wait . Then we got home and took Knox for a long long walk and gave them a bath. He isn't the biggest fan of baths but he did so much better today. He is growing up so fast. If you want to see more photos follow me on instagram @carleewengel . Have a great Sunday.
love, Carlee 
Shoes & Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater & Tank: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee