Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week in Washington State

Clark and I spent the past week in Washington State, our home state. We grew up in the same hometown so we have been visiting family and spending time with old friends. It has been super nice to get to see our families and enjoy some holiday festivities. We have been putting decorations up on our families Christmas trees and making Christmas candy like crazy.
As much as I like coming home to see my families and old friends there is also a part of me that hates coming 'home.' Everything is the same and not necessarily in a good way. I love seeing my family but the town grew up in isn't the best. You know the feeling, you miss it when your gone but when your back you can't wait to leave. I do LOVE having all my family and Clarks in the same town though. It is a blessing. 
Now we are home in North Carolina in our apartment. We got back early this morning and went straight to the boarding facilities at the vet to get Knox. Once we got home and semi unpacked I wanted/ NEEDED a Christmas tree. So Clark and I went to get one. We actually found really good deals at Home Depot. So currently our Christmas tree is up but with no decorations and Knox is asleep on the loveseat. I can honestly say I am happy to be home. I am happy this is my home. I hope everyone had a good weekend, I am back to blogging and also my greeting card shop is now open again. 
love, Carlee 
Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Marshalls
Boots: Famous Footwear

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures they are great. I am sure you had a great time with each on your trip.

    Military spouse benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! I love your background :) It's really hard for me to find a spot like that where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee