Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blue and White

This wall is one of my favorites in Fayetteville. I like a good statement wall like the sun wall.  I have already taken photos in front of this wall before, I just think it is so fun. I always look for a good wall. I am so glad that the weather is warming up here, I hope it stays consistently warm around 65-70 that would be perfect and would hopefully jump start spring.
These photos were taken over the weekend on the way to the dog park. I made sure to wear leggings and my older boots because the dog park can get super messy, especially with all the snow and rain lately. Needless to say, don't wear nice clothes to the dog park. Speaking of dogs, I didn't know were Knox was at and I found him sleeping on our bed. He looked so sweet and cute.
This week has seemed to fly by, I guess it was a short week with Presidents Day on Monday. I am excited for the weekend, I am hoping to go do something fun. Maybe see some of North Carolina that I haven't even if that just means a hidden lake or river. This the weather warming up it will be nice to great out of the house on the weekend. I hope everyones Thursday is fabulous and productive.
love, Carlee
Leggings: Nike
Boots: old
Socks: H&M
Shirt: American Eagle
Coat: Target

1 comment:

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee