Friday, March 28, 2014

Plaid in the woods

Spring is coming slowly but surely here in North Carolina. Growing up in Washington State we definitely had each season but spring always seems to come out of nowhere. Like one day it is cold then the next I realize that the flowers are blooming and the grass is green. But this season here in North Carolina seems to be taking forever to come out. Maybe it is just because winter seemed to take forever and it is March!! There should be green grass and flowers right? Right? I guess I am saying this because I am tired of the barren tree look for my photos. 
I started a new instagram account for my shop and this blog specifically. With social media I was having a hard time balancing personal and business stuff. I wanted to post more business stuff (little sloth) but I didn't want to annoy my followers on instagram that I know want to know/see only personal stuff. So follow me at littlesloth_ for blog/shop stuff and I will follow you back. I am actually looking for more people to follow because right now I am following 15 people haha. 
Yesterday, Clark had a jump. Meaning that he was to jump out of an airplane with a parachute and all. He is in an airborne unit in the army so once a month they have to jump out of a plane for practice. This time he actually got to jump out of a black hawk helicopter which he really enjoyed. Next jump I am gonna go watch which should be fun. Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I think we are gonna keep it pretty low key this weekend. Hanging with friends mostly. Happy Friday.
love, Carlee
Pants & Plaid Shirt: Target
White Shirt: American Eagle
Moccasins: Bearpaw

2 comments:

  1. Love this look. :) I am in DC and it has been the same here, come on spring!!
    So cool that he is in an airborne unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. :) I am in DC and it has been the same here, come on spring!!
    So cool that he is in an airborne unit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee