Thursday, April 3, 2014

85 degrees

The weather has been so wonderful here and I am sure now that I say that it will rain but whatever. It was 85 degrees yesterday! It felt like summer. I am really excited to go to the beach, swim in the river and the lakes. I think Knox will really enjoy it because he will probably be so hot in the summer. Speaking of that, we will probably get his hair cut this summer because I don't want my little baby dog to be miserable during the summer months. Especially in the summer in the south. Damn it can get hot and humid. 
I also updated my calendar yesterday and wrote down my goals for April. I have a lot of things I want to do and get accomplished as well as events to go to. We are going to a Durham Bulls baseball game this Saturday, next week we are going to Clark's military ball, and the weekend after that is Easter. I also think Clark's sister might come visit toward the end of April (unsure about that, but excited.) So a busy April. 
In other good news, I started to design more greeting cards. And for me that is a big deal because I have been uninspired and unmotivated lately but I think this spring weather is bringing me around because I actually started to design 4-6 cards yesterday and two days in a row for outfit posts. So yeah this month is at least off to a good start. Let's keep this going, shall we. I am off to get donuts with a friend. Peace
love, Carlee
Dress: Macys
Jacket: Target
Scarf: Marshalls
Sandals: Payless

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit, the dress is amazing! I love your hairstyle :) Good luck with designing !

    Susan
    http://love-life-every-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee