Thursday, April 24, 2014

Greenery

Everything is getting so green out and I am happy that the background of my photos aren't just brown/yellow. Yay for spring time. Clark and I were driving back from the grocery store over the weekend and I just kept commenting on how everything is green now. The grass and the trees. It is crazy how just a few short weeks ago it was so barren, brown and depressing. But not know more. 
Lately, I have been trying to find a popsicle mold in stores. I can find them everywhere online but I would rather just pick them up in a store. Summer is coming so popsicles just sound like a great idea. Also they seem like a great nighttime snack. So does anyone know where I can find popsicle molds in a store. I would love your suggestions. 
I also can't believe this is my first time sharing an outfit with these shoes. I got them at Belk, it is a department store like Macy's/ JCPenneys that was founded in North Carolina and is aimed at Southern women. The only reason I say they are aimed at Southern women is because their slogan is Modern. Southern. Style. But of course I am not southern and I think they have some great stuff. Including these shoes which have been my go to footwear lately. 
love, Carlee
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Target
Shoes: Belk
Sunglasses: American Eagle 

1 comment:

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee