Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oak Island Lighthouse

We visited this Lighthouse on Friday when we went to Caswell Beach. It is at the end of the beach and while we were relaxing we could actually see it in the distance so I wanted to go check it out. Turns out its not that great of a lighthouse. It's just like a big pole right in the middle a residential area. Obviously the houses weren't there before but now there are houses all around the light and there is just a little walk way up to the light.
After we checked out the light we got some fast food, ate in the parking lot, and then headed home. It was a good day. I didn't think this outfit really warrant more than one outfit photo because it's just plaid and sweats. Which is the best thing right? Anyway, it was comfy.
love, Carlee
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Target
Sandals: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee