Friday, May 16, 2014

Color is Always Better

New colored envelopes are now in the shop. I am always trying to think of ways to grow and expand my greeting card shop and while I do have some new products in mind I am nervous about the risk. But I thought adding colored envelopes was the perfect step I needed to take right now and I love how it makes my shop look fresh and new. I definitely would rather have a colored envelope then a plain white one when shopping for a greeting card and I think most people feel that way. So it is about time that I offered colored envelopes. 


Father's Day is right around the corner and I know that you are gonna need to get Dad a card so check out my Father's Day section and also save 20% with code: COLORISBETTER  just apply at checkout. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee