Thursday, May 8, 2014

Peach popsicles 1/30

So this is the start of my 30 popsicle series. I have been craving popsicles like crazy lately and found a great popsicle mold at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Since I have been making popsicles and want to continue to make them and experiment with them, I thought it would be a great thing to share here on the blog. These recipes are gonna be healthy (mostly) and easy. 
You'll need
Popsicle mold
Blender
Frozen peaches
Orange
Lemon
Sugar
It all depends on your popsicle molds and how much they can hold, but mine was 4 medium size popsicle molds. I used 1/2 cup frozen peaches, I cut the orange in half and squeezed the juice out of it, cut the lemon in half and squeezed the juice out of one half, 1 tablespoon of sugar. All blended in the blender and poured into the molds. Each popsicle is about 70 calories. 

I have a new popsicle recipe in the freezer right now. I will be sharing soon. 
love, Carlee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee