Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pineapple red pepper pizza

I made homemade pizza this week. It was so yummy. I used this recipe for the crust, it actually it a recipe for two 10" pizzas for I just divide the ingredients in half because I only need one pizza. I also let  the dough raise for 2-3 hours instead of 1-1/2 hours. Other than that it is a great recipe. 

If you don't have a pizza stone (which I don't) heat up a regular cookie sheet with the oven when it is heating up. Allow oven and pan to heat at 450 degrees for 30 minutes. 
For the toppings I used:
2 Tbsps of marinara sauce
1/4 cup motzerella cheese
1/4 cup chopped red pepper
1/8 cup chopped yellow onion
1/4 cup pineapple chunks

I haven't made homemade pizza in a while but every time I make it I remember how yummy it really is. And it is pretty easy too. Next time I am gonna try some seasoned chicken with some great vegetables. 
If you have any questions let me know. Click over to the recipe above because it is a great recipe with good instructions.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee