Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome to Florida

If you follow me on instagram then you will know that on Tuesday I took a spontaneous trip down to Florida. It wasn't super spontaneous, I was thinking about it over the weekend that I wanted to make the trip. You see, Clark was going out town for the week for more military training and I thought why not. I had never been to Florida and one of my all time goals is to visit all 50 states. And since I am only a 5 hour drive from Florida I thought I might as well do it now. I didn't want to look back and think "man I should have gone to Florida when I had the chance." So instead I packed a bag and my dog and I hopped in the car. 
The trip down wasn't so bad. I was excited so that helped to make the trip go faster. Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip down. I traveled through North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. I stayed in Fernandina Beach FL. It is basically as north in Florida as you can get without being in Georgia. 
This last photo is one of my favorites. It was right when we checked into our hotel. The photo is really grainy because you know, hotel lighting and all. I will be sharing more photos tomorrow from the beach and I'll also be writing a post about Fernandina Beach the town too. It was such a cute little town and the beach was super nice. Anyways hope everyone's Thursday is going well. Can you believe its already Thursday, this week is going by so fast!
love, Carlee


1 comment:

  1. i love that you did this all by yourself!
    makes me think that i need to "Carlee" up and do this myself!!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee