Thursday, June 12, 2014

Camp Conconully

So I have been wearing this shirt constantly lately. One of my teachers from high school actually sent it to me last week. Camp Conconully was a camp my 6th grade class went to at the end of the school year and then one year in high school I was a camp counselor at Camp Conconully for the 6th graders. I still remember when I was a camp counselor like it was yesterday because it rained constantly and one of the teachers said “this is making memories” I still say that all the time. So anyways these were the shirts for this year and they had some leftover and my former teacher sent me one. So I knew it was the perfect shirt when Hanna and I decided to do a collaboration on a cute t-shirt outfit. 
I am very excited for today. Clark and I are heading out for a 5 day vacation. We are going to South Carolina, first to Charleston SC and then to Myrtle Beach. We are also going to see Florida Georgia Line and Nelly in concert and relax at the beach and eat lots of good food. I am very excited. I will be sharing photos and outfits from our trip next week. Follow in real time on my instagram account. @carleewengel
So please head over to Hanna’s blog to see her outfit and see a sneak peak below. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday and I am signing out early to go on a little vacation. Peace.
love, Carlee
My outfit details:
Sweater: American Eagle
Sandals: Payless
Shorts: Target
Belt: Old Navy
Shirt: gift 


3 comments:

  1. Love how you styled the tee! Have fun on your vacation!
    xo Kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the tee!!

    www.rebekahkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the kind of casual make-up, if clothes passes language, I think it will say relax.. I wonder what Halloween costumes will you wear, it will be these ones at www.eshopcos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee