Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Disposable Camera || Roll 1

I just finished my disposable camera and got the prints back yesterday. I was very excited about it. I actually started the roll in February and ended in May. So it was fun to look back on photos from a few months and I totally forgot about some of these photos. I started this after Skunkboy posted about doing the disposable camera challenge and I thought it would be fun to join. Not all photos turned out great but I really like the ones below. I made sure to use my flash whenever I was indoors because I heard that disposable cameras need a lot of light. 
My three favorite photos:
-The one of Knox sitting in the car where in the background you can see gas was only $3.27 instead of $3.67 which is it right now. (That was taken back in February)
-The one of Clark and I standing in front of the USS North Carolina in Wilmington. My mom took the photos. 
-I really like the sunset pic. I saw the sunset and this was the only camera around so I snapped it and hoped it turned out good. ( and it did)

I took me about 4 months to get through this roll and it will probably take me the same amount of time getting through the next. I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

Are any of you participating in this challenge? I would love to see you photos. 
love, Carlee




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your puppy is so adorable! Is he a nova scotia duck tolling retriever? This is such a fun idea for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually he is just a golden retriever and a chow mix. I just google that dog though and he does look like that!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunset photo turned out beautifully and you really got a lot of great photos! I'm surprised that many turned out so good.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee