Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer heat

July is here! We are feeling the heat and humidity here in North Carolina. I wore this outfit last Friday when Clark and I went out for an early dinner to Joe’s Crab Shack. We were celebrating. Clark passed his military board that he had on Friday with flying colors! So now he is promotable to sergeant and I am super proud of him. Then he got to come home from work early and we both knew that we needed to go out and celebrate this accomplishment. So Clark picked the spot and Joe’s Crab Shack it was.
At Joe’s Crab Shack I had their new summer seafood platter. It had french fries, fried halibut, calamari, and corn on the cob. Clark had a lobster and crab bucket. We originally sat outside. It wasn’t overly hot and we sat in the shade. But then the humidity snuck up on us and we were hot and sweaty and started to get headaches. So we moved inside with no problem.
We started a new series on Netflix this week and it was House of Cards. My older brother recommended it and after one episode I was hooked. Clark thought it started a little slow. It takes a while to get to know the characters but I am a fan. In other news, I think I lost my favorite lace tank. And I am super sad about it ugh. I have searched my closet, car, the suit cases, laundry. The last time I remember having it was on vacation when I wore it to the FGL concert. If I can’t find it, I guess I will assume that I left it at the hotel in Charleston, SC. But I am not giving up hope yet. Fingers crossed it turns up. Hope everyone has a great Thursday and I am super excited for the 4th of July tomorrow.
love, Carlee 
Tank: Forever 21
Sandals: Old Navy
Shorts: DIY
Bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee