Monday, September 15, 2014

County fair

On Friday night, our friends texted us and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the county fair. We went last year so we weren’t planning on going again but we were excited to go with friends. So we headed out to the fair friday evening for some fun. And it was a lot of fun, since our friends have kids it was awesome to get to go on the rides and play games and feel just as excited as the kids.
I was looking forward to the food the most. Our friends got a turkey leg that we all shared, I got a giant freshly squeezed lemonade, Clark got a Philly cheesesteak, and later Clark and I split a homemade peach ice cream waffle cone all the way from West Virginia. Another very cool thing was that there weren’t many people there on Friday night because all day it had been threatening storm and rain and I think people were worried they would get caught in the rain (I know I was.) But luckily the rain held off the entire time we were there and it was great because the place wasn’t crowed at all. 
We also got free pink breast cancer t-shirts and cups and saw the cows/sheep. And there was a camel! I wanted to ride it but then again I thought I would leave that up to our friends kids. I remember that when I was young I rode an elephant at a carnival that came to our town. We did however ride in a huge monster truck that did donuts in the parking lot. 

We had a great time, if you were still wondering.
love, Carlee
Tank: Marshalls
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee