Thursday, September 25, 2014

Feels like fall, looks like summer

So it is officially fall and the weather here has even cooled down which has been very nice. Seems like the leaves have started the processes of turning with the yellow tips starting to emerge. Also, it is nice to be able to wear cardigans again. I have been wanting to wear pants but have held off because I am nervous about the humidity still.
It’s funny because once I uploaded these photos to my computer I realized that my back drop didn’t look like fall at all. I was like “wow, I could be wearing cut off shorts and a tank.” and it would look like summer and 95 degrees. So I guess in the area that I decided to take photos didn’t look like fall at all. I will do better next time. Hopefully. 
I picked this cardigan up at Target a couple of weeks ago on sale for 9.99 I thought it was funny that it was on sale since it is the perfect burnt orange color and fall was coming up. It was my size so I snatched it up quickly. I also realized that the last time I wore this dress (on the blog at least) I also worth this hair style. If it’s not broke don’t fix it. 

Is it really Thursday already?
love, Carlee
Boots & cardigan: Target
Dress: Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee