Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A walk in the park

Yesterday, Knox and I ventured out to Clark Park for a little exercise and some nature viewing. I was hoping the leaves would be more turned but they aren’t. It is still rather green here in NC and I know I should be enjoying that because soon enough it will be all brown for 3 months straight. But I can’t help but envy the northern states a little bit on there beautiful fall colors. I know that last year we got our fall colors closer to mid November and I guess that will have to do again. I guess you can’t really beat 75 degrees and low humidity here in NC so I won’t complain to much. 
I would love to say that our walk was awesome and magical. It was nice but far to many times Knox was pulling on the leash too hard or when I would stop to take a photo he would decide he wanted to run and chase a squirrel and my arm would almost get pulled off and I would get mad and it would happen again in 10 minutes. Also it was around 75-80 degrees yestereday. I had a cardigan on and it was too hot for that.
Overall though it was nice to get out of the house and explore a little. Clark is in the field this week so it is just Knox and I at home. However Clark and I did get to go to a Halloween event put on by Clark’s battalion last night and we won first place in the costume contest!! I will be posting more/better photos of our costumes of Friday. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee