Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lily pad pond

On Friday, Clark got work off early so we headed to Lake Rim to give Knox some exercise and I was really craving some fresh air. Last time we went (linked above) we walked around the right side of the lake but it’s a huge lake and would probably take a few hours to walk around so this time we started on the left side and came across the most amazing lily pad pond. It looked like it was well inhabited at one point. I can just picture high school kids jumping off the dock into the water (maybe it was higher at one point) and having bonfires. 
After we discovered this lily pad pond we made our way down to the lake shore and let Knox roam around. We were far away from the people fishing on the shore so we knew Knox would behave and stay close to us. Also he was mostly interested in digging and pulling on the roots and lily pads that were in the lake. He was SO muddy. We immediately got home and gave him a much needed bath. Clark kept asking Knox if it was worth it haha.
Also I have cut off shorts in these photos. I know in the whole body ones it looks like I have no pants on. Whoopsie. It was a really nice walk and I really enjoy adventuring with Knox and Clark. Knox is definitely a dog after my own heart. He is always up for an adventure but also loves to just chill out and sleep just like this mom. hehe
love, Carlee
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: DIY cut offs
Converse: Nordstrom Rack
Sunglasses: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee