Monday, October 13, 2014

Spamalot

On Thursday evening, Clark and I went to see the play Spamalot put on by our local theater, the Cape Fear Regional Theater. We went Thursday because Clark had Friday off and it was cheaper to go on Thursday than on the weekend.  It was really good. I have seen a few other plays before, the Nutcracker twice and Pirates of Penzance. Clark and I were both interested in Spamalot because we thought Monty Python and the Holy Grail was funny (and Spamalot is a spoof off of that movie.) I figured a funny broadway musical was definitely worth sitting through and it was.
This was the first time we have seen a performance at the Cape Fear Regional Theater and I highly recommend going if you are in Fayetteville, NC. The actors were awesome and all the staff there was super nice and helpful (especially when I couldn’t find the women's restroom.) They also had drinks and snacks that you were allowed to take into the theater. The theaters seats were kind of cramped but they were fine and they seemed older and kind of vintage. (think maroon velvet) 
Spamalot was super funny and the actors were fantastic singers. Since we are only in Fayetteville NC and not in NYC or even Seattle. I wasn’t sure how good the singing/acting was gonna be but these guys were fantastic and were definitely professionals who I am sure someday aspire to be on Broadway in NYC and from my professional opinion they are all totally quailified. It was really good and a fun night out. Clark and I both enjoyed it a lot. 
love, Carlee
Skirt & Blouse: Old Navy
Belt & Bag: Target
Sandals: Payless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee