Tuesday, November 4, 2014

365 project: October

For my 365 project this year my theme is: Clark and I or us. While in September we went camping, to the county fair, celebrated Clark’s birthday, hit the gym up a few times and enjoyed time with friends. October was the month of my favorite holiday Halloween, we took a long weekend trip to Las Vegas with my family, we hit up the dog park almost every weekend and we spent a lot of relaxing time at home. 
1. Just a lazy day on the couch. 
2. Ahhh I love wearing large t shirts we get for free!
3. Outfit post photos. 
4. Just us chilling on the floor. 
5. A little #tbt
6. Our 5 year dating anniversary spent at the dog park. 
7. Walking down the steps at our apartment and a little filtering with vscocam.
8. Spamalot :)
9. He loves playing video games occasionally. 
10. Another day at the dog park with my guy. 
11. Having a quick dinner at Red Robin with some of our best friends. 
12. On the couch.
13. Sometimes you just have to relax.
14. Walking the dog. 
15. VEGAS
16. The Effiel Tower the vegas version. 
17. Fremont street experience
18. Let’s gamble a little bit still in Vegas.
19. On the plane heading home. 
20. Our caricature from vegas. 
21. Walking the dog. So glad to be back with him after a long weekend in vegas. 
22. Waiting for our friends at Mellow Mushroom
23. Dog Park
24. Halloween Donuts
25. Carving pumpkins. 
26. Our pumpkins.
27. A great photo from my disposable camera
28. We won the costume contest at Clark’s work!
29. A nightly drive
30. Another great photo from my disposable camera. From the airplane ride home from Vegas. 
31. Our Halloween costume!! Happy Halloween y’all. 

View JanuaryFebruaryMarch. April. May. JuneJulyAugust.  September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee