Thursday, November 20, 2014

Playing in the leaves

Finally back with a regular post and I am happy about it! You should see the leaves here in North Carolina they are gorgeous and while these photo, trees, and leaves are beautiful in this post, they definitely don’t do real life justice! Remember back in October when I was complaining about the leaves not turning here yet well I just had to wait until mid November to get the peak colors here. And I got to say that I am happy I am not in those northern states because right now they have snow and while it is cold here I am glad there is no snow yet! Snow can wait until December.
My favorite autumn colors that I have posted on my blog used to be the tree in this post but I think these leaves are now my favorite autumn back drop of any outfit post. What to know something great? Clark spotted these trees while drive home from work the other day and he thought to tell me it would be the perfect location for a photo shoot. What a good guy I have. So we took these photos this past Sunday on the way to the grocery store.
Life lately has been good. Last week Clark was doing a week long training mission on the coast of North Carolina and he is now back (we celebrated with DQ.) I finished reading my most recent library book which was The Question of the Missing Head. It was really good and the first complete fiction book I have read in a long time. It was entertaining and I really enjoyed it. I think Clark and I have also decided to host a small Thanksgiving with some friends next Thursday. I am kind of nervous, I have never made a turkey by myself and have definitely never hosted a major holiday dinner. But I guess there is a first for everything right?
love, Carlee
Jacket: Lucky Brand
Tank: Forever 21
Scarf: old
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee