Monday, November 24, 2014

Today is Monday

 Yep, I am all the way down here today. Just a quick hello and what’s up from me to you. This weekend was a good one. We had dinner with friends on Friday at Mellow Mushroom and ordered way to much pizza but that was okay because we got to have leftovers all weekend. We went to the shooting range on Saturday with some other friends and then on Sunday Clark and I went and saw Mockingjay Part 1. One of the most underrated candies are Mamba’s (I love them) and I found a pack at Target that had all 4 flavors. If you are familiar with Mamba’s you know there are 4 flavors but only 3 come to a pack well this pack had all 4 and I was like why haven’t they done this from the beginning. Anyways I saved them until Sunday and snuck them into the movies. 
love, Carlee
Pants & Jacket: Marshalls
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Belk
PS: The title of this post sucks but I couldn’t think of anything better....sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee