Thursday, December 4, 2014

At home in December

Just here sharing some snapshots of our home in December. I wanted to do this back in November before we put up our Christmas tree and decorations. But I didn’t get around to it so now I am sharing some photos of our home in December. Here are some of my favorite decorations and our tree and of course Knox.

These aren’t the cleanest photos of my home and I am even sharing a photo of our mattress on the floor next to the dog kennel. I am sharing these photos because I want to remember what our home looked like in December 2014. I want to remember that we had to sleep with our mattress on the floor next to the dog kennel because our box springs have a defect and make noise every time we move. And it is going to take 15 days to get someone out here to look at it. Sleep is important. I got to say that I have been sleeping better now that the mattress is on the floor.

I want to remember the second Christmas we spent in NC and how big our tree was and where I hung the decorations. And yeah, it’s not the most fabulous well decorated apartment, it’s not the cleanest, but it’s ours this December 2014. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee