Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas in the Park

Last Saturday we went to Arnette Park to enjoy an annual event put on my the parks department of Fayetteville NC called Christmas in the Park. We didn’t go last year and our friends did and said it was pretty cool so we made sure to check it out. Since it was Saturday there was quite a few people there and long lines for all the things like Santa and the train. If I had children I would make sure to go on a weekday when it was far less crowed but since Clark and I don’t have children we just walked around and enjoyed ourselves. It was $10 per vehicle, the past years it has been two dollars a person so we made more than the past years but it was alright. It’s always nice to get out and do something festive this time of year. 
It is a pretty display and it is open everyday from 6pm-9pm from Dec 5th to Dec 21st (I think dates vary by year but thats what it was this year). There were vendors selling food, Christmas music playing, and even a Christmas movie playing on a projector. Also you could pay $1 to roast marshmallow. 
I hope everyone has a good Monday. 
Scarf: Forever 21
Jacket: Marshalls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee