Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Shopping

Clark and I headed to the mall and then around town for some Christmas shopping this past Saturday. We do a lot of Christmas shopping online and during the week I usually can head to a few places around town if I know of a gift I want to give Clark. But since Clark works everyday from 6am-5pm the weekends are his free time so we ran to the mall, Target, and Barnes and Noble to do some light Christmas shopping for each other (separate of course) and for our families. There is one more thing I want to get for Clark and I think I will be set on Christmas gifts.
I usually start thinking about Christmas shopping really early. This year the first Christmas gift we bought for someone was back in June and I am glad I finally get to wrap it up and give it this month. Thats just the type of person I am. Thinking about what people would like or not like when I am out and about. I have a few other gifts to get for people back home and I also have to do some much needed Christmas shopping for Knox. Because what is Christmas if your dog doesn’t get a new bone. I love giving gifts. I actually do, I love thinking about what stuff people will like and being really thoughtful. I pride myself on my gift giving ability. (knock on wood)
So Happy Monday. I am working on getting cards and mugs shipped out this morning. I am also hoping for my supplies to get here soon so I can list the fox, walrus, and giraffe mugs back in the shop before the Christmas deadline. Hope you have a good day. 
love, Carlee
Cardigan: Forever 21
Scarf: Marshalls
Shirt & Sunglasses: American Eagle
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Cathy Jean
Purse: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee