Monday, January 26, 2015

Foxcatcher

Over the weekend, Clark and I went to see the movie Foxcatcher. It was such a weird/good movie. It’s based on a true story. And I love me some Steve Carrell, Channing Tatum, and Mark Ruffalow (they are the main characters.) Steve Carrell was so good in it but in such a weird way. If you are a Steve Carrell fan you know he usually plays really funny characters but this character isn’t funny as all. He is a weird, semi psychotic man. Anyways he does a really good job. The movie is a little slow paces but it’s pretty good. Also, we had the whole theater to ourselves. I also picked up the book at the library, I am not sure if I’ll read it. I read some of the reviews on Amazon and idk. 
Anyways this is the outfit I wore. I got the sweater and jeans recently at TJ Maxx and I love them. The jeans are Seven for all Mankind, and they are so comfy and I got them for $30.00! Score. The TJ Maxx here in Fayetteville is great. I only got one photo of my outfit, we were running late. But whatever. 
love, Carlee 
Jeans, Sweater, Bag: TJ Maxx
Scarf: Nordstorm
Shoes: Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee