Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Loup Loup Ski Bowl

When Clark and I were in Washington for a couple of weeks celebrating Christmas with our families. Clark and his mom when to the coast to see some of his extended family. And while I could have gone I decided that I wanted to stay in my hometown and spend more quality time with my family since I only get to see them once a year. So my little brother and I went skiing at the Loup Loup Ski Bowl. That is actually where I learned to ski when I was a kid and the ski hill that I have always skied at. It is only 45 minutes from my hometown so it was always the one we went to.
I hadn’t been skiing in 2 years but it is like they say skiing is like riding a bike you never forget it. Well except on the second turn when my skis crossed in the back and I fell face first into the snow. Luckily I was okay and I look up to see my little brother laughing and I yell “Help me” because one of my skis came up off the hill and out of reach. Thankfully that was the worst of it. Also my legs were SO SORE. Not even the day after but during skiing I could feel the burn. But I pushed though it with only a little whiny and some much needed breaks on the hill haha. 
We had a good time though and I was glad that we got to do something that was just the two of us. My little brother also told me he was proud of me for how I skied. I guess he must of forgot that first fall. haha. 

Now I am binge watching Friends while getting caught up on shop orders. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee