Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Navy and black this year

So I think 3 times over 3 years definitely makes something a tradition. Well Clark’s family and I took family photos again this year for Clark’s Mom’s Christmas card and they turned out great. These are from when we were in Washington State. I wanted to share them here because I have the last two year and who am I to break tradition! These are my favorites.
I think this might be my last post from our holiday home. I am glad that I am not too strict with myself about a schedule or blog content. I would hate to feel like I can’t post these photos because they happened three weeks ago. So here they are in all their glory or not. Whatev’ Happy New Year from our Christmas card photos. 
love, Carlee
2012. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee