Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Old Black Boots

I wore this outfit out to dinner over the weekend with Clark. We went to Outback on Saturday and it was SO busy. We were thinking about leaving at first but 2 seats opened up at the bar so we decided to eat there. It was a nice surprise because 2 of our friends we eating at the bar too right across from us. And they even bought us a couple of drinks on them, which was so nice. It was good to see them too because the guy is actually PCSing (getting stationed elsewhere) and he is leaving this week so it was really great to see him over the weekend. 
I think this outfit is a new favorite. I bought this shirt at TJ Maxx the other day for $15 and I love it. I had a bunch of gift cards for Christmas for TJ Maxx/Marshalls like ($150) so I bought this shirt and the last outfit I posted. Anyways I decided to pair it will this dress, worn as a skirt here, and I love it. I also pulled out my old black boots I haven’t worn in forever and made an outfit! I even like the close up photo so much I made it my new instagram profile pic. That is how you know a photo is good. Haha Also, it was Little Sloth’s 2nd birthday yesterday (the shop/ not the blog) so we celebrated with donuts. It was basically just an excuse to eat donuts haha. Anyways, happy Wednesday!
love, Carlee
Shirt & Bag: TJ Maxx
Boots: Old Navy
Dress (worn as skirt): Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee