Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentine’s Day Cards 2015

Valentine’s Day is close! Can you believe it? Seems like just yesterday it was non-stop Christmas talk. But with having a retail business (is that what I have) you have to be ahead of the game so I have been working on Valentine cards since summer 2014. Not non-stop of course but that is about when I drew up my first valentine 2015 design which is just crazy. It’s January and I am already scheming for Mother’s and Father’s Day this year. Anyway, here are some of my and your favorite Valentine’s Day cards for this year. Some are a little raunchy so avert your eyes if your not into that sort of thing ;)
Raunchy but super popular this year! One of my best vday sellers so far. 
New stickers in stock! 6 stickers. 3 of each emoji. 3 of the heart eyes and 3 of the kissing face.


Valentine’s Day Deadlines
International: January 28, 2015
United States: February 6, 2015

Use code: VDAY15 to get 15% off your Valentine’s Day purchase!
What do you guys think of the cards? Do you have a favorite? I love the last card, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN DONUTS! I actually just designed it this past week so it’s one of the newest cards in the shop.
love, Carlee 



1 comment:

  1. i got mine in the mail a couple of days ago..i LOVE THEM!!!!!
    i cant wait to send them out! and the stickers!!!! i should send them also but im going to be a little bit selfish and keep them!!!!

    thanks SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee