Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Butterfinger heart peanut butter cookies

My favorite Valentine candy is the Butterfingers hearts. I am not a huge fan of Butterfingers but the Butterfinger hearts are the perfect amount of crushed candy and chocolate. Anyways this year Clark got me a package of Butterfinger hearts and so did my mom so I had a lot of extra hearts! And I thought of the perfect way to use the extra chocolate hearts, cookies!!!! 
Cookie recipe:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1/3 flour
1 egg

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients. 
2. Roll dough into 1 inch balls
3. Set over to 375 degrees
4. Place dough balls onto cookie sheet and refrigerate until the oven is preheated. 
5. Once oven is preheated, bake cookies for 12 minutes. 
6. Once the cookies are done, place chocolate hearts into each dough ball right away. 
7. Place on a wire rack to let cool. 
THEY ARE BEST WARM!! 
Basically I used this recipe but instead of kisses I used butterfinger hearts! They were great and once they cooled completely I would microwave for about 10 seconds to get the chocolate melted a little more and they are still perfect. Yummy!!
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee