Monday, February 9, 2015

Down on Paper Project: Week 5

It’s midday on Monday and I am posting my Down on Paper Project recap from the following week, I am getting better y’all! The DoPP is my current method of documenting 2015, last year I did a 365 project and while I loved it this has been a fun new project. View the introduction post for the Down on Paper Project here. 

Let’s see, what happened this week? We got our taxes done by a local guy in Fayetteville. He did a great job. My mom sent my an old prom dress that I might wear to the military ball this year. Unfortunately, my boobs have grown a little and the dress does not accommodate. Finally got new box springs delivered so our bed is finally up off the floor. 

And this weekend, we had game night at our friends, ate pizza, and I got my business cards! Also I saved a business card and notes Clark and I wrote to each other and left on the door. 
View all the weeks from Down on Paper Projects here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee