Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lindy's

On Saturday we went to Lindy’s for brunch. It was our second time there, the first we went was Valentine’s Day and it was amazing so we went back. It’s really funny because the sign says pizza and spaghetti so we were a little skeptical at first but we gave it a shot. If you are ever in Fayetteville NC you seriously need to try this place. They serve breakfast all day everyday so don’t let the big sign fool you. Its a pretty small restaurant but both times we went there was a booth for us to sit right away. 
I ordered the S.O.S which is biscuits and sausage gravy (they only serve that on Saturday and Wednesday.) I also ordered the home fries and hot chocolate. Clark ordered the french toast, eggs, and sausage link with orange juice. The food is great, the service is great, and the food comes out really fast. I will say the first time we went I got the country ham and it wasn’t my favorite. I think that is the only complaint I had. 
This outfit, oh my gosh I love this poncho. I picked it up at Forever 21 the other day and it is amazing. I just love it. It’s soft and warm. I love the tribal print, I love that it’s a turtle neck. I told Clark that this poncho is the essences of me. I really just love it and as soon as I put it on I felt it was meant to be mine.   Anyways I also got these jeans at Forever 21 the other day and they are perfect. They are stretchy and were only $10 and a really good color. I love myself a good pair of jeans but they need to have give, and these do. Anyways happy Tuesday. 
love, Carlee
Poncho & Jeans: Forever 21
Long sleeve shirt: Gap
Shoes: Belk
Bag: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee