Friday, February 13, 2015

My DIY Valentine’s Day card for Clark

So I had a card designed and already planned to give it to Clark for Valentine’s Day but at the last minute I scraped that idea and decided that I wanted to make Clark a more personal Valentine’s Day card. Since I make/design greeting cards for a living, I feel like there is more pressure for me to pull through for my family and friends. But usually what I come up with is nothing special. So lately, instead of trying to out do myself in the designing department I have been doing something different and this is one of those cases. 
Also, don’t worry Clark totally won’t look at my blog between now and tomorrow so the surprise won’t be ruined. I printed out a photo of Clark and I on card stock. Folded the card and then got busy painting the card and the envelope to customize it. Clark and I always say “I LOVE YOU MORE! CALLED IT.” So I thought it was the perfect little quote to paint on the card. 
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to those of you who are ahead in time. Doing anything special for Vday?
love, Carlee



1 comment:

  1. That’s so sweet! I have no doubt you two had a wonderful Valentine’s day celebration together. I hope Clark didn’t bust this little surprise of yours for him, by going through your blog a day before Valentine’s. Haha! Anyway, thanks for sharing your design with us!

    Faye Fowler @ Master Copy & Printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee