Thursday, February 26, 2015

Winter Red

Winter is still going on strong here. It’s funny because usually in December the weather is pretty nice around 60 degrees here and then throughout January/February the temperature goes from 30-50 degrees. But here we are at the end of February and last week we had a big ice storm which caused everything to have a layer of ice of everything and Clark got off work for a day. Now this past Tuesday, I woke up to it snowing cats and dogs and the snow sticking on the ground. It was wonderful.
I knew that I had to go play in the snow with Knox a little because not only does it make for pretty photos but Knox LOVES the snow. He doesn’t seem to mind the cold at all and he runs around and rolls in the snow and just seems so darn happy to be out playing in the snow. Did you see this photo that I posted on instagram. He is like living the dream. Haha
I love the red outfit and lipstick against the snow. I wanted an excuse to wear red lipstick again and I thought this outfit was the perfect excuse. These duck books kept my feet so warm and dry. I was actually really impressed. We (Knox and I) were outside for probably 20-30 minutes and in the snow the whole time and the boots held up wonderfully. So recommended they are American Eagle mens boots. These photos were taken with a tripod and a self timer and I think they turned out great. Yay for snow pics, I actually didn’t think I was going to get any this year but I am so glad I did. And now I am ready for spring. 
love, Carlee
Jeans & Scarf: Forever 21
Hat & Shirt & Boots: American Eagle
Cardigan: Target
Sweater/Coat: A&F 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee