Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Down on Paper Project: February

Hey all! So as you may or may not have noticed I have not done my Down on Paper Project post for the last 3 weeks. But that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been documenting still. I have done the last 3 weeks (finished last week, today) and I am here to share them with you today.

I have decided that I probably will only share at the end of every month. So I will have 3 or 4 weeks to share with you at the end of March. I still plan on documenting this way and I still want to use my blog to share what I am doing with this project and keep me accountable. I just didn’t like sharing every week. It started to feel like all I was sharing was DoPP post every other post. And this way, I can not be so rushed to get my pages ready. I will have more time to do more if I want to. So here are my pages for February, (the last 3 weeks).
Week 6: Was the week of my birthday and Valentine’s Day. I started a pain by number, watched the best home videos from when I was a baby (one of my bday presents from my mom) Clark and I celebrated Valentine’s Day and took some photos together. One of my best friends graduated Air Force basic training (not pictured.) I got the sweetest birthday cards and we had breakfast at Lindy’s for the first time for Vday. 
Week7: was a good week. I made Valentine’s cookies with left over candy. The whole town froze over thanks to freezing rain and Clark got a snow day because of it. I found the best poncho and dress from forever 21. We visited friends and played pictionary were the girls learned that there husbands were all cheating at pictrionary. It made for some laughs though. We ordered pizza in one night and I discovred the @phhhoto app. (SO COOL!)
Week 8: Knox and I were by ourselves all week because Clark has work in Alabama. It snowed so we played in the snow and I took some outfit photos. I made cookies, went to the craft store, finished the book The Fault in Our Stars (so good and sad.) Made some coffee mugs for my Dad’s cabin. Got a cold and took Nyquil and organzied my office space. 

Happy March! Can you believe it is already March. Seriously this year is seeming to fly by already. I mean 2 months of the year are already gone and I feel like I haven’t done anything. Although I am ready for winter to be over and for spring to come! Along with warmer weather and sunshine of course. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee