Thursday, March 26, 2015

Too Simple

This outfit is probably too simple to designate its own outfit post but hey here we are on a Thursday with an outfit post. The truth is I have been wearing fairly simple and casual clothes around and that’s totally fine. 

My little brother and I are spending the day together today. My mom and stepdad are working out of town so I am picking him up from school soon and we are making a day out of it. Get some food, play with the dogs, bike ride, eat junk food. You know the usual when the parents are away! Did you see my post yesterday about the vintage Etsy shop I help open?!!
love, Carlee
Sunglasses & Shirt: American Eagle
Scarf: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Macys
Sandals: Gap 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee