Thursday, April 30, 2015

Down on Paper Project: April + video


Hey there! I am sharing my Down on Paper Project for the month of April. I know it is the last day of April but since I am doing by week. I am actually sharing the last 4 weeks so the last day in this spread is April 26th.

I tired a few new layouts this month, some triangles! Which I really like how they turned out. I also went to Hobby Lobby early this week and picked up some scrapbooking stickers and letters because I was feeling more inspired to have a more scrapbooking feel. So this next week I hope to add more stickers and such.

I explain this months layouts in the video so if you want to take a look, you should!

It was a good month. We did some fun stuff!
love, Carlee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee